RURAL POLY & PVC
W&P Pumps have been supplying irrigation pipe for over 30 years, not only can we supply irrigation pipe, but we can also weld or join, trench, lay & backfill to meet any requirement, with long lasting relationships with all of our pipe manufacurers, and leading experience in the industry, you can be sure we will have you covered.
- Rural Poly Pipe Coils
- Poly Pipe Lengths
- Rubber Ring Join PVC Pipe
- Metric Poly Pipe Coils
- Ribbed Poly Pipe
- Solvent Weld Join PVC Pipe
W&P Pumps can supply high quality poly pipe, Poly Pipe has become the most popular solution due to its ability to flex without breaking, being extremely resilient to Australian conditions & cost effective to install, and being able to be welded together easily you can be sure you will not be fixing leaking fittings or joins down the track, we can supply poly in these forms:
- Rural Poly Coils (Various Lengths)
- Metric Coils (Various Lengths & Various Pressure Ratings)
- Metric Poly Pipe Lengths (Various Lengths & Various Pressure Ratings)
Give the W&P Team a call today to have a chat about all your Irrigation pipe needs!
RIBBED POLY PIPE
Corrugated HDPE is an excellent choice for gravity flow or low-head pipeline situations. The structural stability of corrugated HDPE pipe is produced by three pipe designs. They are defined as:
- Type C – This pipe shall have a full circular cross section, with an annular corrugated surface both inside and outside.
- Type S – This pipe is a full circular dual-wall cross section, with an outer corrugated pipe wall and a smooth inner liner.
- Type D – This pipe is a circular cross section consisting of an essentially smooth inner wall joined to an essentially smooth outer wall with annular or spiral connecting elements.
Corrugated HDPE Pipe has advantages in high traffic or the pipe cannot be installed at a sufficent depth to protect the pipe from heavy traffic crossings.
Give the W&P Team a call today to have a chat about all your Ribbed Poly Pipe needs!
W&P Pumps offer a wide variety of quailty PVC Pipes to meet your requirements, with relations with leading manufacturers we offer quality, competitive products. Some of our range of PVC Pipes include:
- Rubber Ring Join Pressure PVC Pipe
- Solvent Weld Join Pressure PVC Pipe
- Rubber Ring Join Stormwater PVC Pipe
- Solvent Weld Join Stormwater PVC Pipe
Give the W&P Team a call today to discuss all your PVC Pipe needs!
POLY WELDING SERVICES
W&P Pumps have been installing pipelines for over 20 years, with a combined experience of over 100 years in the industry, you can be sure you will be in capable hands. Our expereinced team can Design, Supply, Weld and Contruct your next Pipeline project to any specification. Our Poly Welders are certified in HDPE Poly Buttfusion, they track every weld with our recording system which can track quality conformance down to the raw material level.
TRENCHING & BACKFILL
W&P Pumps can Supply, Trech, Lay and Backfill your Stock and Domestic Pipeline, from 2″ Rural Poly Pipelines to 315mm Poly Pipelines we have you covered, Our Chain Trenchers provide a fast, safe and cost effective option to trench and backfill the excavated material is very fine, and is optimal for trench backfilling as it minimises trench sinkage once backfilled & helps protect your new investment from being squashed by filling in gaps underneath the pipe.